What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A diabetic-friendly cookbook containing over 250 quick, easy and delicious recipes
- It seemed that cookbook publishers must think there’s not a big enough demand, so they don’t bother creating quality resources.
- Yummy-in-Your-Tummy recipes that use your most-loved grains, legumes, and pastas that are guaranteed to leave you with a smile.
- 25+ fresh salads and veggie combos that will make anybody – even those who “don’t like salads” – ask for seconds.
- It seemed that the doctors are more interested in telling you what you can NOT eat, than shedding light on what you can.
- Enjoy the peace of mind knowing that you will never lose your new favorite cookbook – it’ll always be a click away!
- Surefire ways to begin eating tasty meals that will eliminate all your fears about “getting it right”
- Plus, you’ll have everything you need to lose those few extra pounds, too – good eating comes with benefits!
- Showing you fun and simple dishes that will take your cooking from just okay to out-of-this-world
- Teaching you little-known secrets to effortless delectable meals that the whole family will love
- Teaching you how to transform your favorite pre-diabetic dishes without losing any of the taste
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Ultimate Diabetic Cookbook scores 70.57/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://ultimatediabeticcookbook.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: ultimatediabeticcookbook.com you’ll also be taken through to ultimatediabeticcookbook.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)